Customer Service Representative- Puerto Rico
We are looking for customer-oriented, experienced and motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our team! If you love helping people and are customer-centric, we want to meet you! As a Customer Service Representative, you will help the customers by being informative, helpful, patient, positive and cheerful.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction in our Shore Excursions for Cruise Guests.
Summary / Principal Tasks:
· Plan the operations and prepare the material for the tour.
· Promote the Tour and perform sales.
· Pick up the group from the port and lead them to the excursion.
· Transport and accompany tourists.
· Interact with customers in person.
· Follow company process accurately and efficiently.
· Control the tour timing for each location to be visited.
· Ensure a smooth day for all guests.
· Know the product in order to provide right indications when the operations occur.
· Perform training regarding the logistics and service of the operation.
· Provide continuous reports to the Operations leaders.
· Give feedback to the Operations leaders regarding any irregularity in the service that can represent a complaint.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
· At least 1 year of professional experience in Customer Service or Sales, mainly in the tourism field.
· Fluency in English.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent listening, communication, and negotiation skills. Recursive and capable of solving unexpected problems.
· Interpersonal skills such as organization, proactivity, planning, honest, calm in stressful situations, stress management, results orientated and self-motivated.
· Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present. Effective at problem solving.
· Good composition skills- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
· Located at Puerto Rico and have citizenship or legal open condition work permit.
· Energetic, dynamic, multitasking, charismatic. Teamwork leadership.
· As this is a fieldwork, the Customer Service Representative has to walk permanently, and also have the ability to work under any change on weather conditions, such as sun, and in cases of rain, has to guide our guests to a safe place.
· A Smartphone with internet access is a must.
· The Customer Service Representative will work with large groups, up to 35 people per group.
· We pay per hour. The working time is approximately 3-6 hours.
Fecha límite para postularse: 18/01/2022
Fecha de inicio prevista: 21/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 10USD per hour
Fecha límite para postularse: 18/1/2022
Fecha de inicio prevista: 19/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Location Name: Various, Various Job/Requisition ID: [[id]] Location Address: Various, Various, Various, United States (US), Various Education Level: High School...Apply For This Job
About us: gettacar’s mission is to create the best car buying and ownership experience. We offer a seamless experience through...Apply For This Job
Our client, a socially conscious Venture Capital firm in the wellness space, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support...Apply For This Job
Job Description Integra Biosciences is an industry leader providing innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry. We are...Apply For This Job
Description: The Recruitment Specialist is responsible to perform all recruitment activities including but not limited to the sourcing, screening, interviewing,...Apply For This Job
Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01458846 Most Recent Date Posted 07/09/2021 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States Date...Apply For This Job