The D365 Application Developer/Report writer is accountable for supporting Golden State Foods’ process manufacturing divisions and Corporate Communications. This is great opportunity to leverage innovative cloud technologies to design and implement high quality, technical solutions to the business. The Analyst will play an important role in driving adoption and ensuring best practices and optimal architecture. THIS IS A HYBRID REMOTE POSITION IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
(% of time may vary depending on assignments/projects)
1. Systems Support
· Contribute on all technical aspects of the Dynamics 365 Development, SSRS report Development and Power BI report implementation. Design and implement solutions that fully meet business requirements
· Monitor and provide technical direction to other internal and external resources as needed
· Contribute in technical discussions during the Dynamics 365/Power BI implementation (architecture, integrations, custom development and functional requirements)
· Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g. Infrastructure, Security, Change Management)
· Coordinate technical upgrades, and new services to ensuring maximum up-time
· Provide accurate estimates for development, unit, testing, and deployment of customizations and configurations
2. Application Administration
· Document designs and deployment processes accordingly according to best practices. Leverage configuration before custom development.
· Design, implement and support Dynamics 365 user security in O365 environment.
· Support any audit and user security reporting requirements.
· Keep updated on planned service outages and feature releases with Microsoft. Coordinate with the BSA and business stakeholders.
· Provide support for application integration to other systems and processes.
3. Technology Project Support
· Evaluate new technologies and provide input into future systems strategies as it pertains to the manufacturing business. Review any technologies and projects that may affect the manufacturing systems.
· Develop solution roadmap presentations with input from cross functional teams
· Continuously look for opportunities to innovate, automate and bring efficiency to the platform
· Assist with various parts of testing process. Perform unit testing, facilitate QA & UAT, environment setup, etc.
4. Additional Responsibilities
· Accountable for properly following all IT standards, processes and methodologies as applicable including but not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Other responsibilities and accountabilities may be assigned based on business and organization needs.
· Regular travel requirements (
· During project implementation travel demand may vary
· None – Individual Contributor Role
· Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science related fields or commensurate work experience, four-year college preferred.
· 4+ years supporting and delivering ERP/MRP technical solutions, preferably full-life cycle ERP implementations
· Strong D365/X++ development experience.
· Strong D365 SSRS development Experience using x++
· Power BI Report development using Azure SQL or D365 or any Database.
· Integration experience.
· Experience in SQL Server, Writing SQL Queries, performance tuning.
· Experience in developing using Visual studio
· Exposure to Microsoft Azure is preferred but not required
· Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Shop Floor, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Warehouse Management
· Experience within the process manufacturing & logistics industries a plus but not required
· Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Refer to separate handout for Competency definitions (B/basic; P/proficient; E/expert):
· Visual Studio
· X++ Development
· Power BI Development
· SQL Query, Performance tuning
· Development Troubleshooting
· Application Integration and Compliance
· Code Management
· Enterprise Data Modeling/SQL
· Programming Languages
· User Interface Design
· Information Security
· Packaged Software
· General Office Applications
· User Security
· Business Continuity
· High Availability
· Infrastructure Technology
· Remote Assistance Tools
· Technical Writing
· Innovative Solution Development
· Business Alignment
· Innovative Solution Development
· Service Level Management
· Requirements Definition
· Risk Management
· Systems Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Test Plans
· Communication skills
· Business Acumen
The following universal core competencies apply to every job at Golden State Foods. Performance expectations are based on the specific job and grade level.
Maintains the highest standards. Treats others the way you’d like to be treated. Makes the best product. Gives the customer a fair deal.
Exhibits sense of fairness. Leads by example. Consistently lives the Values and Creed. Builds trust by being willing to say “I made a mistake”. Assures that promises are met on time, every time.
INSPIRATION TO OTHERS
Walks the talk. Is supportive of others. Helps others develop great ideas. Looks for the best in others. Rewards positive performance. Finds ways to succeed, not reasons to fail. Is willing to do jobs “below them”. Addresses failures in the process, not the people. Accepts responsibility for own failures. Creates vision for team.
DRIVES TOWARDS HIGHEST QUALITY RESULTS
Is creative and innovative. Is a prudent risk-taker. Always looks for new methods and better ways to run the business. Meets annual goals and objectives. Has a passion for the business. Is willing to change. Puts forth quality efforts.
Represents self honestly in all situations, even if it exposes mistakes or weakness. Gives the customer a fair deal. Always does the right thing, even when no one is watching. Walks the talk. Meets commitments. Applies rules across all levels – no exceptions.
OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION
Is timely in communications in both directions. Listens actively. Speaks directly, (say what you mean – mean what you say). Listens with empathy and without judgment. Gets all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Avoids acting like a big shot. Shares success with others. Recognizes others achievements timely. Reacts constructively to mistakes. Is willing to do whatever is necessary to get job done. Puts other’s success first. Values team over individual. Acknowledges others with Golden Spirit Awards. Creates win/win situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Masks required if not vaccinated.
Work Location: One location
Role Description: Build strong relationships with the application development and infrastructure teams – specifically with technical team members – to...Apply For This Job
Description Date Posted:2021-09-17-07:00Country:United States of AmericaLocation:HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) – Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USACollins Aerospace Integrated Air...Apply For This Job
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS Five years system design and configuration or process design and execution experience. Blue Prism Developer Certification is...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARYCommunications Desk Specialist is responsible for tracking, escalating, and reporting on issues affecting Customer Care sites and agents, as...Apply For This Job
MOBILY LLC is deep roots in the telecom industry and is an authorized retailer of choice within the family of...Apply For This Job
About X-energy X-energy is an entrepreneurial Gen IV nuclear power plant and fuel design company that recently signed an award...Apply For This Job