Job Summary: Oversee and manage employees and employee benefits. Provide guidance to the Administrator on issues related to Human Resources. Maintain a leadership role for the planning and achievement of objectives that are consistent with the company, business and financial goals.
1. Be at least 21 years of age.
2. Be qualified by education, knowledge and experience to oversee human resources.
3. Have at least two years of supervisory or administrative experience in home health or closely related health programs. Other related health programs may include a hospital, nursing facility or hospice.
4. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
5. Professional demeanor and appearance.
6. Proficient skills to promote excellent client relations and customer skills.
7. People management skills and the ability to network and manage a team.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Responsibilities/essential functions: The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Provides strategic insight and manages/delivers core HR support in areas such as employee development, compensation, succession planning, training, recruiting, policies and programs, benefits and employee relations.
2. Implements and annually updates our compensation programs.
3. Rewrites job descriptions, as necessary.
4. Conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget).
5. Analyzes compensation.
6. Monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
7. Performs/oversees benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness and evaluation of the Company’s total compensation program.
8. Conducts recruitment efforts for all personnel.
9. Participates with new employee orientations, monitors employee relations.
10. Provides counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
11. Writes and posts job advertisements.
12. Effectively partners with all levels of management to develop and implement innovative new policies and programs.
13. Recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
14. Ensures effective reporting and analysis of HR data to enable the leadership to make key operational and strategic decisions.
15. Acts as the company expert around industry trends and employment legislation and ensures Company compliance with Federal, State and Local requirements.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform to the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Must work in an office environment with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. Employees may interact with upset staff and/or public and private representatives in interpreting and enforcing departmental policies and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Company’s Facebook page:
Join us at SeaWorld Orlando and help bring joy, excitement, and lasting memories to people from around the world. We...Apply For This Job
Job Description Our Opportunity: Chewy is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in Reno, NV. We...Apply For This Job
About the Company EyeHealth Northwest is a large, well-established, very successful private practice, serving the eye care needs of the...Apply For This Job
Diversified Foods and Seasonings is a leading food manufacturing company. We pride ourselves in our commitment of providing our customers...Apply For This Job
Guardian Healthcare is seeking to hire a part time Human Resources Generalist at Highlands Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center located in...Apply For This Job
Job Description International Paper is a leading global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products with manufacturing operations in...Apply For This Job