Hiram College invites applicants to apply for the position of Assistant/Associate Director of Admission in the Office of Admission.
Founded in 1850, Hiram College provides students of all backgrounds an attainable private education that teaches the 21st-century skills needed to thrive professionally and personally in the face of inevitable and constant change. Built on a community that fosters student-faculty collaboration, the College equips all students with the tools necessary to embrace active learning in the classroom, in Ohio, and beyond through technology, internship, study away, research, and other experiential opportunities for growth and development. Recognized by Colleges of Distinction, The Princeton Review, U.S. News and World Report, and as a top baccalaureate college by Washington Monthly, Hiram enrolls over 1,000 undergraduate and graduate students in academic programs on its Northeast Ohio campus and through online@Hiram.
The Assistant/Associate Director of Admission is part of the Admission Office team supporting the overall goals, policies, and procedures related to the support of Hiram’s Admission operations. This position will support key functions of the Admission Office. The individual will be the main support and functioning of operations for the department. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following*:
• Data/reporting oversight
• CRM database administration and management
• Oversight and implementation of integrations with products
• Systems training for faculty, staff, and student workers
• Strong organizational and analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
• An appreciation for the cyclical nature of admission work and the flexibility to handle a variety of duties and projects throughout the day as well as throughout the year.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse constituencies, including faculty, deans and senior staff, admission office colleagues, students, parents, guidance counselors and alumni.
• Direct supervision of Enrollment Data Specialist and Applications Manager. Indirect supervision of student workers, as applicable.
• Because of the wide range of duties and responsibilities associated with this position, this person must develop and possess:
o A complete understanding of the admission and recruitment policies of Hiram College.
o A detailed knowledge of academic programs offered by Hiram.
o An in-depth knowledge of the policies and procedures governing the distribution of student financial aid.
o Broad-based knowledge of student activities, residential life, athletic programs, learning support services, and other extra-academic programs and services provided by Hiram.
o Familiarity with educational records including high school transcripts and evaluation systems, standardized test scores, international educational records, and college transcripts.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
• One to three years of CRM database experience
• Admission operations experience at a non-profit regionally accredited institution of higher education is desirable.
• Previous direct supervision of professional staff preferred.
Apply directly through the College website at http://hiram.edu/careers-at-hiram/
Please include a cover letter, resume, and the names of three professional references with email addresses and phone numbers. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Hours/Week: 12 – 16 hours weekly, Mon – Thurs, 8:45am-1:15pm FLSA Classification: Non-exempt The Funshine Preschool Teacher will assist the...Apply For This Job
The Catalyst Schools are guided by a mission in which a child is holistically educated by a school community committed...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Are you looking for a fulfilling career where you will make an impact on students and our future?...Apply For This Job
1. Support Imagine Prep Superstition Vision, Mission and Goals. 2. Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students...Apply For This Job
Pre School Director – Administration, Marketing & Resourcing of Center Job Description (Relocation will be provided to selected outside Bay...Apply For This Job
Special Education Teacher – 2021 – 2022 School Year The Preparatory Charter High School is a tuition-free, college preparatory schooling...Apply For This Job