Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Associate is a valuable team member who may perform a variety of duties relating to the production of private label and branded dried fruit and nut products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely perform production line duties which may include but aren’t limited to packaging, labeling, mixing, dumping, frying, roasting, etc.
• Adhere to all Company and regulatory policies, procedures, and regulations
• Provide assistance to Line Operator(s)
• Monitor line and/or product for discrepancies and report according to Company SOPs
• Complete documentation as required
• Maintain a clean and safe environment
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
• Experience working in a food manufacturing environment considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively in a highly diverse environment
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, remaining calm in stressful situations
• Adaptable, punctual, and detail-oriented
• Able to work alternate hours including but not limited to overtime, weekends and holidays as required
Physical Requirements: Qualified candidates must be able to perform the following physical job requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to stand, bend, reach, walk and work in high heat/humidity for 7+ hours per shift
• Must be able to work in a dusty environment for 2+ hours per shift.
• Must be able to perform simple grasping for 7+ hours .
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Warehouse Team Member Hourly...Apply For This Job
I have a client located in Dahlonega, GA that has an immediate need for CAD Drafter. Our client is looking...Apply For This Job
CDL-A Owner Operators Wanted! We Have Home Daily Opportunities! Partner with the Leader in Intermodal Drayage! As a 100% Owner...Apply For This Job
Become an owner-operator Port Dray truck driver and generate up to $160,000 in annual revenue by leasing your business on...Apply For This Job
The PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER will be a primary technical resource for the operations of our clients food manufacturing facility near...Apply For This Job
Primary Location: 1700 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV, USA Division: Cox Communications Inc Job Level: Individual Contributor Travel: No Schedule:...Apply For This Job