Full time, Remote work, Monday to Friday, IP and Network Sales
Absolutely Required: Must Have Prior IP Transit & Network Sales Experience
Headquartered in Fremont California, founded in 1994, Hurricane Electric operates one of the largest global Internet and Network services in over 50 countries on 6 continents with presence in 270+ carrier neutral data centers. Hurricane Electric connects over 9200 different Internet networks, more than any other Internet network operator in the world. We are both #1 in IPv4 and IPv6 network connections representing nearly 33% of the IPv6 Internet routing table. Third party independent research consistently ranks Hurricane Electric among the top global network operators.
Our primary market is in the US; however, sales reps are able to sell globally and can request to register leads for companies located anywhere we operate.
* Identify prospective customers and do initial research into their business and who they are currently using for IP Transit
* Contact prospective customers by phone and email to introduce Hurricane Electric and yourself
* Answer sales related technical questions from potential accounts and existing accounts you have developed by phone and email.
* 5+ years experience in IP Transit, Network Services or Datacenter sales.
* Experience selling IP Transit (Internet connections), Network Services or Colocation (Data center space).
* Internet network or telecom product knowledge such as: IP Transit, DIA, Ethernet Private Line, VPN, Cloud Networking, MPLS. Sales engineering or network product experience is a plus.
* Data center product knowledge such as: cabinets, racks, patch panels, cross connects, power, PDUs, carriers, UPS, generators
* Must be able to provide detailed commission reports listing services you have previously sold
* Ability to rapidly learn new network technology features, benefits, use cases, and typical customers
* Possess excellent verbal/written (English) communication skills.
* Must have a clean background and be drug-free
* Must reside in the US and be able to legally work in the US
* Salary + Bonuses + Commission
* Full coverage Medical and Dental Insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
* Stable work environment with a long term employee base
* Responsible self starters who seek out and get work done remotely will enjoy alot of autonomy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Ref ID: 01070-#######031 Classification: Database Administrator Compensation: $95000.00 to $100000.00 yearly Database Administrator/Developer $95,000 – $100,000 Position is ON-SITE in...Apply For This Job
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on...Apply For This Job
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications...Apply For This Job
Client Reference Code: 280469JOB SUMMARY The Sr. Technical Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the data integrity of Charter Communications’...Apply For This Job
Sr. Manager Quality Control-Midwest city Qualifications: Education MS in Biochemistry, analytical chemistry, or related field plus a minimum of 8...Apply For This Job
Overview At Office Depot and Office Max, the Solutions Advisor-Key Carrier is a Full time role, providing “total solutions” to...Apply For This Job