16+ years of experience. Subject Matter Expert of a specific (often specialized) application technology with demonstrative ability to convey both technical and functional concepts
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
2. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high-quality services/products. This is a professional position that may require subject matter expertise consistent with demanding and rare technological skills.
3. It may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the application development team.
4. Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing and project design.
5. Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine the necessity for modifications or enhancements.
6. Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business processes and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
7. May coordinate activities of application developers.
8. Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product.
9. Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code work within large complex systems.
10. Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.
11. Demonstrated technical expertise in integrating a variety of diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.
12. Delivers support and design for industry-specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
13. Interacts with executive-level business users or technical experts.
14. Advanced experience in the required technical subject matter.
15. May function as a niche technical SME (Subject Matter Expert).
16. Has proven experience across large and complex implementations and systems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $160,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location