Senior Salesforce Developer
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of the Salesforce Platform.
– Design and develop software solutions primarily on the SalesForce.com platform using Lightning Component API, Apex programming language, Visualforce
– Will work with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com create process flows/diagrams and related systems
– Participate in pursuits and contract reviews to assist with technical details
– Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
– Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
– Document technical aspects of new features
– Manage code deployments from non-production to production environments
– Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 10 Years of Salesforce.com development experience within at least 10 service offerings
– 10 year experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Component Framework
Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II, and App Builder
– Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com, API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
– Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems
– Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes
– Should possess experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, workflows/approval rules using custom code etc.
– Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, Integration and Test Class
– Thorough understanding of configuration options
– Preferred Application development experience with Object Oriented languages (Java, ASP, C#, C++, etc.)
– Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and clients
– Perform optimizations of existing customizations to improve performance and provide a solid foundation for future changes
– Skilled to create standards and process for development, documentation, and architecture.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
– Experienced to debug Lightning Components and Apex code and resolve any user issues
– Knowledge of Agile development process
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 – $70.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer