The HR Coordinator works in partnership with the local HRBP and management team on supporting the HR processes including recruitment and onboarding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Manage day to day employee relations and HR related questions leveraging our internal HR Shared Service model
– Facilitate HR system processes and data accuracy through local support and counsel
– Maintain positive employee engagement by focusing on employee activities, employee recognition programs, and communication forums.
– Strategically partner with national consulting group and regional staffing partners to recruit, onboard, and manage a population of contingent workers.
– Work closely with operations to maintain proper headcount capacities for productivity needs.
– Facilitate onboarding courses and learning curriculum for a blended workforce of connected and non-connected employees.
Required experience and skills:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 – $27.00 per hour
Work Location: One location