Confie and its family of companies – InsureOne, Freeway, BlueFire & others – is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us
Responsible for Event Planning, Local Store Marketing, and Store Point of Sale for Freeway retail brands. Responsible for initiating new business and driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interactions with prospects about products and services.
· Work with Sales leadership to plan local marketing strategy and outside marketing activities.
· Responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns.
· Track event results and continuously build a list of events with the best return on investment.
· Call on local dealerships and other business partners to build relationships and increase referrals.
· Increases new business by initiating contact with prospects through local store marketing efforts, community involvement, cold-calling (face-to-face and phone).
· Drive brand awareness and increase market share.
· Present and promote products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Attend relevant trade shows and events.
· Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
· Analyze the territory/market’s potential.
· Document and share lead/customer intelligence (customer need, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services) with VP of Sales.
· Bring creative ideas to the table to provide brand awareness.
· 2-3 year in sales and/or marketing experience
· Strong customer service orientation
· Ability to build relationship with key decision makers, community leaders and business owners
· Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
· Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· High School diploma or GED
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Ability to travel occasionally
· Ability to lift 40lbs and stand for extended periods
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations