Our ideal candidate is a down-to-earth self-starter who can’t wait to jump in regardless the task — be it a small company rebrand or troubleshooting an HTML5 issue for a mega-corps email campaign. If you’d enjoy our all-hands-on-deck let’s-make-something-memorable work environment and thrive on digital design just as much as traditional print, then we’d love to hear from you! This is a hybrid, remote/on-site role. More experienced candidates may consider this amazing opportunity 100% remote.
• Designing print and digital materials (brochures, postcards, logos, HTML emails,
static and animated web banners, websites, etc.)
• Preparing information architecture deliverables (wireframes, site maps, use case
scenarios, and other interaction design)
• Brainstorming and collaborating on creative strategy
• Experience in an advertising or marketing environment and a kick-ass portfolio that
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Top-notch Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop skills
• Firm knowledge of HTML5
• Knowledge of animation a plus
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
• You might be a bit “Type A,” you are extremely organized and detail-oriented when it
comes to every project
• And quite possibly most importantly, you have a good sense of humor
• Health insurance
• Paid vacation
• Opportunities for personal and company-wide growth
Interested? Reply to this post or email [email protected] with your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. If we think you could be a good fit, we’ll be in touch with you soon!
NO phone calls, please.