THE OPPORTUNITY – About Janko Hospitality
Join a team that is passionately committed through growth a company focused on expansion through strategic acquisition, development. With a passion for people, a proven track record of solid financial performance, honorable community involvement and an unwavering commitment to quality, Janko Hospitality is a management company that will provide an exceptional experience to guests, owners, and associates.
The Corporate recruiter is responsible for providing comprehensive support to all properties of Janko Hospitality and Director of Human Resources in managing the organization’s talent management operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
· Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings
· Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing the applicant tracking system
· Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
· Perform reference checks as needed
· Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
· Manage onboarding and new hire process, orientations
· Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
· Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
· Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
· Monthly Birthdays and Anniversaries Celebrations for all properties
· Assist Director of Human Resources in continuous succession planning, training, and retention
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent exprience
· 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
· Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Comfortable making decisions independently
· Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
· Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
· Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
· Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
To succeed in the Janko Hospitality’s culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people who operate and adhere to the highest standards, and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be. Janko Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Description Media Coordinator- needed for a contract opportunity with our client – remote- NYC area#Zip-SAWhat You Will Be Doing Good...Apply For This Job
This position is located in Bloomington, MN and has flexible work arrangements and can split time between working in their...Apply For This Job
Description CoBe Capital, a fast-growing private investment and acquisition firm, is seeking a full time Business Development Associate for its...Apply For This Job
Overview: The Recruitment Manager (“RM”) is responsible for ensuring that we maintain our target student enrollment goals. The Recruitment Manager...Apply For This Job
Columbia Forest Products is looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager for the Klamath Falls, Oregon manufacturing facility. This is...Apply For This Job
Tasks & Knowledge in Recruiting (end-top-end) Compensation and benefits (advisory to managers/execs & admin) US Labor Law (securing compliance with...Apply For This Job