Job Title: Logistics Warehouse Project Manager – Freight
Summary: MUST PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE while being responsible for the overall supply chain management of assigned projects. Organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods within project timeline. Manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develops maximum knowledge and proficiencies of internal operations systems. ie: Podio, Trackvia.
2. Organize and manage all types of shipments (Parcel, LTL, FTL, Volume, and
International) from multiple vendors to project appointed warehouse, site, or alternate consignee as directed by client.
3. Enter appropriate daily billing information into operations system and generate/review weekly project finance reports.
4. Ensure order production is properly completed within project timeline by maintaining ongoing communication with production personnel, warehouse, and clients.
5. Interface directly with clients to proactively identify and resolve problems – including shipment dates, install dates, product updates, and feasible improvements and issues.
6. Review and send weekly project expediting reports to clients.
7. Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
8. Direct, optimize and coordinate full project from inception to close out.
9. Keep accurate records of products, contracts, pricing and invoicing information.
Strong communication skills Excellent Time Management
Multi-Tasking Strong Knowledge of Logistics Management
Organizational Skills Attention to Details
Strategic Thinking Proactive/Go Getter
3-5 years of experience and/or College Degree. Proven Customer Service Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote