KFC Restaurant General Manager
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So, our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. If you’re already a successful manager, you need to check out our Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers’ day, you get rewarded in a big way. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
· A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
· You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
· We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational, and fun.
· You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
· You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
· And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Bonus Program: In this role, you will be eligible to participate in a Bonus Program, which is paid out every period. The bonus payout is calculated each period based on the restaurant sales, profitability, and voice of the customer metrics. (These metrics are subject to change).
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
· Voluntary Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Company paid Life Insurance
· 401K contribution match of $.25 for each $1.00 contributed up to 8%.
· Two week’s paid vacation (to start!)
· Flexible schedules – no early mornings and no super late nights
· Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
· Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Benefit Program
· Voluntary Identity Theft Protection Program
· Voluntary Legal Plan Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
· Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
· Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
· Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.
· Maintain a valid driver’s license and carry a minimum of $100,000 in liability insurance coverage.
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local communities.
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
· Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
· Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
· KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
· MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial know-how.
· Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life changing wish.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,090.00 – $58,189.00 per year
To keep our employees and customers as safe as possible, we have installed clear plastic barriers, provided masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and daily temperature checks. We also provide contact-less pick-up.
Ampler Development is the Real Estate, Development and Construction wing of Ampler QSR; a large scale multi brand franchisee of...Apply For This Job
Employment Type Full-Time About us? “Olé offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere with a crew that take pride in the...Apply For This Job
Flounder’s Chowder House is hiring Dishwashers! Dishwashers are responsible for cleaning dishes in a fast paced environment to ensure that...Apply For This Job
RESTAURANT MANAGER Are you hungry for career advancement, a great work environment and great benefits?? Do you like to deliver...Apply For This Job
Restaurant General Manager We are a fast growing, high energy restaurant group looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all...Apply For This Job
Your days panicking during the dinner rush are over. It’s time for you to say goodbye to working doubles, juggling...Apply For This Job