Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is seeking a Lead Carpenter to provide structural repairs to property owners who experience problems such as fires, windstorms, floods, and other factors. The Lead Carpenter must have a full grasp of the construction process from the beginning to the end and coordinates all facets of the structural repair and restoration.
We offer a benefits package that includes; Competitive Pay, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
Successful Lead Carpenter has:
· Working knowledge of a variety of equipment, materials, and tools of the Carpenter’s trade
· Experience in interior finish, cabinets, title, setting doors, windows, and some framing
· Familiar with construction codes, construction procedures, and ADA requirements.
· Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and equipment safety practices
· Skill in reading plans, specifications, and blueprints
· Basic mathematics skills to calculate layouts and offsets and provide accurate calculations and estimates
· Ability to Schedule work, layout, and coordinate, direct, and inspect the work of carpenters and sub-contracts on the job, and determine the most efficient work procedures and techniques for assigned staff to ensure timely completion of projects
· Ability to prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
· A Team player spirit with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, customers, managers, and Production Coordinator
· The ability to move, lift and carry heavy tools and materials
· Excellent communication skills to convey clear and concise information
· Satisfactory completion of a Certified Carpentry Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education and experience preferred
· Five years of Carpenter experience
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
For immediate consideration send your resume today.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
PPE is provided, social distancing guidelines are enforced, hand sanitizer provided. Employees are screened before working.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is:
Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the...Apply For This Job
LGI Homes is seeking a Construction Manager in the Nashville area. Founded in Texas in 2003, LGI Homes is one...Apply For This Job
TruBlu HR Solutions is seeking a Wiring Assembler with at least 1 year of experience for a position in North...Apply For This Job
Get paid to workout and get a tan! We protect our local water supplies (lakes, creeks, etc…) by installing silt...Apply For This Job
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than...Apply For This Job
Enterprise Housing Authorityis now hiringMaintenance Mechanic B$16.03 up to $18.03 Based on qualificationsFull-time 40 Hours per week Enterprise Housing Authority...Apply For This Job