Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is seeking a Lead Carpenter to provide structural repairs to property owners who experience problems such as fires, windstorms, floods, and other factors. The Lead Carpenter must have a full grasp of the construction process from the beginning to the end and coordinates all facets of the structural repair and restoration.
We offer a benefits package that includes; Competitive Pay, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
Successful Lead Carpenter has:
· Working knowledge of a variety of equipment, materials, and tools of the Carpenter’s trade
· Experience in interior finish, cabinets, title, setting doors, windows, and some framing
· Familiar with construction codes, construction procedures, and ADA requirements.
· Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and equipment safety practices
· Skill in reading plans, specifications, and blueprints
· Basic mathematics skills to calculate layouts and offsets and provide accurate calculations and estimates
· Ability to Schedule work, layout, and coordinate, direct, and inspect the work of carpenters and sub-contracts on the job, and determine the most efficient work procedures and techniques for assigned staff to ensure timely completion of projects
· Ability to prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
· A Team player spirit with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, customers, managers, and Production Coordinator
· The ability to move, lift and carry heavy tools and materials
· Excellent communication skills to convey clear and concise information
· Satisfactory completion of a Certified Carpentry Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education and experience preferred
· Five years of Carpenter experience
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
For immediate consideration send your resume today.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
PPE is provided, social distancing guidelines are enforced, hand sanitizer provided. Employees are screened before working.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is:
Job Description Description: Tradesmen International is immediately hiring motivated Journeymen Roofers for projects located in the Nelsonville, OH area. This...Apply For This Job
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 employees thrive in more...Apply For This Job
Lee County CommissionMaintenance Mechanic IIClosing Date: December 2, 2021Department: Building and GroundsMaintenanceStatus: Full-TimeStarting Salary Range: $44,759.00 – $67,586.38Required Hours of...Apply For This Job
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And,...Apply For This Job
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package. As an...Apply For This Job
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Worker in our Tualatin, OR location. Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that...Apply For This Job