Role: ETL with AWS Developer
Duration: Long Term
What You Will Do:
· Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of applications.
· Follow standard software development methodologies and SDLC practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner.
· Participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates
· Document code and support release management as needed
· Reverse engineering of existing code and perform impact analysis of thechanges done with regard to earlier written documentation
Skills and Experience You Will Need:
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.61 – $76.82 per hour
Work Location: Remote