Imagine yourself working for a cool online company (+/- 25 great team members) creating new cutting-edge products on the web. We share ideas and new programming techniques via our team chat with constant communication. We are easygoing but with a great work ethic and (most importantly) get things done when the pressure is on.
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help everyday people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers and sell those online to help their audience improve their lives.
Do you want to grow together and help us move towards our big ambitions? Get attractive bonuses based on your work results? In return, we will, of course, respect your local holidays and you can work from any location you want.
Then keep reading!
This is just 100% you! – We Love Personality!
– Attention to detail, down to every tag, loop, and condition
– Driven by optimization and code quality
– Analytical mind that can turn every idea into a clean coded functionality
– You are reliable, proactive and you can focus on the task at hand and be able to meet deadlines
– You are fluent in English and can communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly
– You have a stable high-speed internet connection, can work from home (or your office / co-working, etc.) without distractions, and be available for calls and in our team chat
– Love for your craft
These are the skills we are looking for:
– A PHP wizard with at least 5 years of PHP programming experience under your belt
– A PhalconPHP expert with at least 1.5 years full-time experience with PhalconPHP -production- application(s)
– Experience working on API’s (so creating API’s)
– High attention to security; know your security prerequisites – these are the products we are working on, and we need them secured 100%
– GIT – to be able to work with Git Repos
Any of these skills make you go to the top of the list:
– Docker experience
– Payment processor deep integrations (Stripe, Paypal, Chargebee, Clickbank, Paddle, etc)
– MicroService experience
– Big data experience
– Data Modelling knowledge
– GraphQL experience
– Laravel experience
– Kubernetes experience
So be sure to mention if you have any of these!
About us – Kyvio
We are a startup with a fully remote team of 25 employees (+1?), and our primary business focus is our SaaS. Kyvio is a marketing automation tool for online businesses and entails a funnel builder, membership site builder, (digital) product delivery and selling module, and an online customer journey builder.
This is a fully remote, full-time position in a team working in different parts of the world. The team is run by a CEO and CTO, both of whom are Digital Nomads working from different spots in the world! It doesn’t matter in which time zone you are currently based in, as long as you make it to our meetings that are a must to attend.
We look for dedication and professionalism while giving you creative freedom. We all contribute immensely to the success of our company, and all employees are an integral part of our success. We want people who believe in our product. We return, we give you the flexibility to work in your most motivating environment.
We love our multi-cultural company and the fact we have people from all over the world working on creating the best products to give our customers.
How to apply?
1. Please rate yourself from 1 to 10 (where 0 is never worked with it and 10 is super duper awesome) as to the following skills/platforms:
2. fill out the screening questions.
3 Be sure to mention any extra skill & experience you might have that you think are relevant. Bonus skills are highly appreciated!
Your typical work week would be 40 hours.
The salary is negotiable based on the skill set but in the range of $15 – $25 USD per hour depending on your experience and skills.
We have a bonus and salary increase plan based on your responsibility in individual projects and the success of those projects. They are both also based on the results of the company – Kyvio’s success is your success as well!
We love ambition so if you want to improve your skills we offer you the room to do so and grow in the company.
Now – go on and apply already! : )
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Description Job Description American Homes 4 Rent As one of the country’s fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes,...Apply For This Job
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer | Bonus Eligible This high growth, Fortune 50 health care corporation is actively building their...Apply For This Job
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems At Bridges, an Applied Insight Company, we leave no stone unturned in solving...Apply For This Job
Summary: The primary role of the Mad Dash Installation Coordinator is to manage customer sites from receipt of order through...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description: The Lead Software Engineer writes and maintains code within applications and systems to implement capabilities and features,...Apply For This Job
Genesis10 is seeking a Back End Software Engineer for a contract position with our client in Minneapolis, MN. Work may...Apply For This Job