Latva Machine LLC
$65,000 – $75,000 a year
Latva Machine, a recognized leader in the aerospace and military supply chain is seeking highly qualified candidates for the Human Resources Manager position. Our precision machined products are used in both commercial and military aircraft.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the company’s policies and programs as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance, development and staffing levels. Additionally, this person will lead the facility’s safety initiatives. The Human Resources Manager will report to the President/CEO and work towards ensuring a complete understanding of the business needs and objectives.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated HR professional that like being an integral part of the company’s leadership team.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead all recruiting efforts
· New Hire orientation/onboarding
· Benefits education for new hires
· Review performance reviews to ensure they are administered fairly
· Conduct Employee Opinion Survey and employee feedback program
· Maintain Employee Handbook/Files
· Conduct employee counseling session as well as terminations
· Lead all Safety Initiatives, Policies and Investigations
· Ensure legal compliance throughout the human resources management
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field; or equivalent experience
· 5 years HR Leadership experience
· Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
Must be professional, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have the ability to handle sensitive, confidential situations.
Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with employees, management and outside partners.
Effective decision-making abilities are necessary.
Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Job Description At Heartland Family Service, we are committed to building a culture that is trauma informed and values and...Apply For This Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Manager Location: Olancha, California CG Roxane, the maker of Crystal Geyser® Alpine Spring Water®, started our company in...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Director The Human Resources Director manages the department operations and employees to include benefits administration of the City’s...Apply For This Job
Our client, a research institution that counts some of the most respected scientists, theorists, and academicians among their residents, has...Apply For This Job
Duties Summary This recruitment is for a full-time temporary contract position not to exceed June 15, 2022 with the Department...Apply For This Job