Supervises, coordinates and directs activities of skilled craft personnel working in and around equipment in a power plant environment, ensuring the work is completed safely, efficiently, with the highest degrees of quality. Develops weekly & monthly schedules for multiple crews and contractors. Works with colleagues, crew members, planning functions and scheduling functions to continually improve the safety and effectiveness of work processes.
You will be trusted to:
You qualify with:
You are a great fit with:
– Competitive salary & medical, dental, vision and legal insurance
– Paid time off, including time for vacation, sick and family care leave
– 401(k) match up to 8% that includes a student loan 401(k) contribution program option
– Life and disability insurance
– Wellness program including wellness incentive
– Extensive learning & development programs
And more – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCRA provides equal employment opportunities and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at LCRA are based on business need, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state legal requirements governing nondiscrimination in employment.