Who We Are
LeMans Corporation, the leading global distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Talent Development Generalist.
LeMans Corporation promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
The Warehouse Talent Development (WH TD) Generalist is responsible for the hiring and onboarding of new employees according to staffing needs.
The Generalist is accountable for tracking due date performance reviews, working with supervisors to help create documentation of employee performance, review and make suggestions if necessary, schedule feedback meeting between employee and manager, collect signed documents to file on employee folder.
The WH TD generalist is responsible for tracking, scheduling and executing safety related training according to required schedule. The generalist coordinates new hire onboarding training. This position assists Talent Development in coordination and execution of training programs related to Warehouse.
This position is accountable for handling confidential information with a high degree of discretion, and responds effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
· Performs the full recruitment cycle including posting jobs, screening resumes, completing phone screening, schedule and prepare necessary information for in person interviews, and sending out rejection/offer letters
· Participates in Job Fairs at colleges and local community events
· Coordinates new hire onboarding with manager or supervisor including new hire and safety training.
· Onboards new employees
· Coordinates and executes safety training programs according to required schedule including final paperwork filing
· Assists in the execution of soft skills training programs for the warehouse
· Tracks due date of performance reviews including 30/60/90 days initial reviews
· Collaborates with supervisors to help create the necessary documentation of employees’ performance
· Reviews created performance review documents and makes suggestions if necessary
· Schedules performance review feedback meetings and obtains signed copy of performance review for filling
· Collaborates with Talent Development Manager providing feedback to adapt and improve warehouse hiring approach according to warehouse staffing needs and state of the market
· Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
· Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits
· Maintains strict confidentiality
· Other duties as required and assigned
· Acts as a backup for WH HR Administration Generalist
· Acts as backup for other WH TD Generalists
Required Qualifications and Education
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and knowledge
· 5+ years’ experience in high volume hiring
· 3+ years’ experience in coordinating and reviewing performance reviews
· 3+ years’ experience training adults in a corporate setting
· Comprehensive understanding of adult learning
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Expert level of verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced time management, critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent level of professionalism, and acute attention to detail in all areas of responsibilities
· Excellent level of responsibility, integrity, honesty and assertiveness
· Strong teamwork ethics
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
· Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
· Must be able to communicate verbally and written
· Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans Corporation will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location