Lineage Logistics is seeking Assemblers to join our team in our warehouse in Allentown, PA. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
* Competitive base pay rate of $16.15 – $17.00/hr.
* Earn up to a $1,000 Sign-on bonus
* Various shift openings are currently available
* Great benefits such as excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
As an Assembler, you will package products into containers/cartons and conduct quality control checks on product labels, leaks, and damaged packaging after the completion of the high-pressure pasteurization (HPP) process. Follow all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our growing team where helping to feed the world is more than a job – it’s a purpose we live every day!
Key Duties and Responsibilitie
* Set up cylinders, tables, and necessary forms at the start of every shift
* Identify non-conforming packaging/ products and remove from the production line
* Communicate any malfunctions found on machinery or equipment to our maintenance team
* Ensure all documentation and reporting is completed and submitted daily to the production lead
* Clean work area
* Basic math skills
* Ability to understand instructions in Country’s official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics, fluency in official language not required
* Ability to work in temperatures as low 40 Fahrenheit/4 Celsius
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs./9 kgs.; weight may be more dependent on facility
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
* Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Day
Location/Division: Allentown, PA, USA
Job Requisition: R0022655
This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19 You can apply to the job with this...Apply For This Job
Position Overview: We are seeking a Sr. Product Development Engineer with Electrical emphasis to join our team. This person will work in the Product Development group at...Apply For This Job
IK Hofmann has openings for a Process Operator in Cartersville, GA. This job trains on 1st then will move to...Apply For This Job
Hiring CDL drivers in your area. Apply once and choose a trucking job that works for you. Get home when...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. This position offers an...Apply For This Job
Deweese Sand & Gravel has the following open position: Heavy Equipment and Dredge Operators. $16.25 – $19.00 per hour. Up...Apply For This Job