Lineage Logistics is seeking Shipping & Receiving Operators to join our team in our warehouse in Colton, CA. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
* Various shift openings are currently available
* Great benefits such as excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
As a Shipping & Receiving Operator, you will use sit-down forklift and pallet jack to move products on and off trucks while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Verify inventory and visually inspect shipments for quality.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our growing team where helping to feed the world is more than a job – it’s a purpose we live every day!
Key Duties and Responsibilitie
* Read and follow computerized work orders to determine quantities and types of products to be shipped
* Determine the location of requested items in the warehouse
* Change over pallets for picking, visually inspect items for damages or flaws
* Document and report damages to supervisors or leads
* Pack, seal, and label materials/pallets for shipping using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning equipment to document and verify counts of picked items
* Alert appropriate leader of any issues with the product or materials and await directions to rectify the problem
* Help clean and organize the warehouse at the end of the shift
Additional Duties and Responsibilitie
* Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
* Must be able to identify products through reading, interpreting, and scanning pallet identification numbers
* Ability to understand instructions in Country’s official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
* Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Day
Location/Division: Colton, CA, USA
Job Requisition: R0020226
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Warehouse and Shopper Team...Apply For This Job
CDL-A LEASE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITIES COVID-19 RESPONSE NEW CDL-A Lease Opportunities Make the living you’ve always dreamed of at J&R Schugel!...Apply For This Job
Nesco Resource is now hiring for a 1st shift Press Brake Operator at a facility in Gastonia. Now Hiring! Requirements: ...Apply For This Job
Join Land O’Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We’re...Apply For This Job
The current base salary for this position is $16/hr. This position has the potential to pay up to $18.75/hr depending...Apply For This Job
F/X Benefits for Owner Operators * Earn up to $1.40/mi – resets at home * Base paid on ALL (dispatched)...Apply For This Job