LIXIL – WHO WE ARE
Every person on the planet dreams of a better home. LIXIL makes that possible with pioneering water and housing products. Our purpose is to make better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. LIXIL was created in 2011 through the consolidation of five of Japan’s most successful housing and building companies. Since then we’ve acquired some of the most trusted global brands in our industry.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Dynamic, creative individuals who want to combine an ability to work with a passion for LIXIL’s greater purpose and desire to make a lasting and positive contribution to society. Be responsible for taking the identified brand design values and language to create unique brand experiences.
THE WORLD OF LIXIL GLOBAL DESIGN
At our six major in-house design studios in Tokyo, Tokoname, New York, London, Düsseldorf and Singapore, our global design team is creating distinctive experiences with our iconic brands, based on comprehensive analysis of trends and consumer insights. By combining this experience-based design approach with LIXIL’s advanced technologies, we develop meaningful products that solve real-life challenges and add real value to the daily lives?
Pls kindly find the links to the LXIL Global Design webpage and Instagram account to further know more.
– Lead Designers on new product development and brand experience projects through the creation and development of innovative, thoughtful and culturally sensitive solutions for Grohe, American Standard and INAX brands.
– Collaborate and influence marketers, engineers, and manufacturing partners to identify opportunities, solve design issues, and preserve design intent throughout the new product development process.
– Work closely with the head of design on strategic projects and design related activities to support other functions in the company like Marketing, R&D and more
– Research into design, social and technological trends as well as consumer segments and market competitors to inspire the organization and guide the team’s design directions
– Create compelling presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, storyboards, sketches, user scenarios, high-quality renderings
– Provide support to the head of design in the development of internal tools to help the team stay at the forefront of the design field and of an invigorating and positive work environment/culture.
– Develop and coach direct reports (4-5 persons) to enhance their skills set and ensure their professional growth
– 10+ years’ experience in designing products from concepts all the way to production.
– Strong business acumen and understanding of marketing strategies.
– Advanced communication and leadership skills
– Expertise of the design process coupled with strong analytical and conceptual skills to handle challenging projects
– Excellent skills in ideation, concept visualization, form development and the ability to rapidly explore a wide variety of styling options: forms, colors, finishes, materials
– An extensive knowledge of materials, manufacturing and engineering processes
– Digital proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, SolidWorks, Rhinoceros and Keyshot
– A passion for creativity, technology, and an active lifestyle
A team-oriented, positive and constructive attitude