Seeking a senior EMBEDDED LINUX Kernel and Device Drivers DEVELOPER to join our world-class organization. Benefits and attriutes of this position include:
Current experience in the following areas is REQUIRED:
– Writing Linux Device Drivers.
– Expertise in the LINUX kernel source, kernel programming is absolutely
REQUIRED. This includes:
– Linux Network programming.
– Linux application programming (including multithreaded).
– Embedded Linux development.
– Use of Linux as a development platform
– Multi-processor programming, task/thread scheduling, locks, mutexes,
Experience in any of the following is also strongly desirable:
o Microcontroller, AVR, Reverse Engineering.
o Device Drivers.
o Board Support Package
o Real Time
o Hard Drive Interfaces (SAS, NVME, AHCI, Thunderbolt, etc.)
o Files Systems: FAT16/32, NTFS, ext4, etc.
o Networking Applications.
o Configuration and administration of Linux as a runtime platform.
o Communication protocols: USB, I2C, etc.
o Databases (SQL).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $175,000.00 per year
Non-vaccinated employees are required to take weekly COVID-19 tests and provide results to company; daily full cleaning and sanitization is performed on all surfaces, distancing is observed.
Work Location: One location