Roles & Responsibilities
* Rally a team of caring professionalsto deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
* Build relationships with massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
* Own the success of an all-star locationwhere clients want tobe, and service providers want to stay.
* Creatinga strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
* Manage the daily operations of the location.
* Maintain a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone.
* Guide the team to positively resolve customer challenges.
* Driving memberships and promoting retail sales.
* Partner with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
* Set clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
* Manage inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws.
* Paid Time Off
* For Full-Time employees, the company offers a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, and Vision through Anthem.
* Other coverages offered include Short- and Long-Term Disability options, Life Insurance, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity.
* Discounted services and products for Employee Membership!
* Sales commission, monthly incentives, and management bonuses based on performance.
* A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you are consistently challenged, never bored.
* Leader training and developmentto help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
Our Commitment to You
As the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with 75 locations across the US, we pride ourselves on Accountability , Integrity , and Teamwork . We invest in your personal and professional growth by encouraging open communication and providing you with ongoing training and development supported by a structured management team to help you succeed.
Ifyou are ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we cannot wait to meet you!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Maintenance Engineer Full Time-105010 in Bellevue, Washington | Find opportunities for experienced workers Menu Join Renew Help Member Benefits AARP...Apply For This Job
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and...Apply For This Job
Amazon Grocery Fresh Associate Pay rate: Up to $19.90 Job Overview You’ll be part of the Amazon grocery team that...Apply For This Job
Delivery Drivers are responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using tractor trailer trucks. Drivers deliver primarily to...Apply For This Job
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of...Apply For This Job
$17 – $17.50 / hour Shift: Sunrise/Preload (3:00 AM – 9:30 AM) Twilight (4:00 PM – 10:00 PM) UPS Quick...Apply For This Job