Duration: 1 Year + extension Location: Santa Ana, California Hybrid (Remote & Onsite) Visa: Open to USC, GC, H1-B Rate: DOE
Matchpointe Group Inc. is seeking a full-time Mid-Level Network Engineer (5+ years’ experience) to work for us supporting a government client. The position is estimated to run for 12 months or longer. Position is currently a hybrid working situation, a combination of remote and on-site.
Candidate must be highly technical with a diverse understanding of Network Technology and processes surrounding IT environments. The Network Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, SSL/TLS, etc.)
· Configure and setup Cisco and Aruba Switches, Routers, Load Balancers and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
· Design, setup and configure complex routing and switching environments
· Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
· Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area and Wide Area Networking
· Assist in design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
· Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
· Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems
· Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
· Knowledge of network topologies, protocols, management, interconnectivity
· Understanding of infrastructure project lifecycle and methodology
· Experience with network security through configuration of ACLs, VPN, Firewalls, and other security appliances required – manage security standards
· Active Directory and security management
· IIS, IAS, DHCP, DNS administration; program network hardware, including DNS servers
· Configuring CISCO routers and switches
· TCP/IP and WAN Concepts
· Citrix, VMware
· Knowledge of IT Security and Disaster Recovery principles
· Knowledge of VoIP and SIP required
· Cybersecurity knowledge highly desired
· Windows Server 2012 R2 or above; Exchange and/or SQL experience desired
· RedHat Enterprise experience desired
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience.
· Required: Cisco and/or Aruba Certifications plus other related certifications for network technologies
· Desired: Microsoft or RedHat Certification, ITIL certification, VoIP certifications
· Desired: Current CCNA, CCNP, CCNE and optionally a VOIP/SIP certification
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 – $75.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Santa Ana, CA 92701
Description Healthcare is about decision-making – and the best decisions are those made with complete and comprehensive data. At Pieces,...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY This position will be expected to contribute in areas dealing with software design, call center telephony call routing,...Apply For This Job
ob/Project Description Our Client is looking for developers to work on their process automation software. The python-based application is used...Apply For This Job
Bounteous is looking for a Senior Media Operations Director. This role is a digital team leader, typically assigned to one...Apply For This Job
Job Details Full-time$90,000 – $150,000 a year1 hour ago Qualifications SolidWorks Azure Document management Full Job Description Position: Teamcenter Solution...Apply For This Job
Job Details Full-time$58,031 – $144,589 a year1 hour ago Qualifications React Front-end development Analysis skills CSS SQL High school diploma...Apply For This Job