Midwest Fastener Corp is seeking a computer programmer familiar with vb.net and/or C# language to become part of an experienced in-house IT team.
Sound technical knowledge including Visual basic, SQL, Client/Server, User Interface Design, Software Design, Software debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, and Software Requirements
· Attention to detail
· Ability to use existing code, re-factor code, and test
· Sense of urgency and ability to respond quickly
· Must be able to work in a team environment
Requirements and Education
· Associates degree in related field, work experience, or portfolio/code sample
· Software design and development, testing and core implementation
· Must be able to follow established processes, procedures, and best practices utilizing prescribed tools and/or methodologies with limited oversight/ guidance
· Focus will be on internal users with occasional external users- when defining what software is needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location