Think of this: No more than 8-10 children in your classroom, no pre-planned lesson plans, learning based on the students interests, spending hours outdoors, a flexible schedule that YOU create based on your students, and getting back to the reason you became a teacher….the children.
Here are the details:
Mill Creek ECP is guided by the Reggio Emilia-inspired principles and believes that children are natural learners and investigators, and need time to explore and discover their world. As a Reggio inspired K-1 Program, our teachers partner with student to dive deeper into big questions with curiosity and creativity. Our teachers are learning architects and facilitators, who use the environment as the third teacher, engage research based practices and infuse the arts and academic standards into passion-driven questions and curiosities.
· Member of Gateways to Opportunity
· Bachelors in Education or related field
· Meet all IL DCFS licensing requirements
· CPR/First Aid certified for infant through school age
· Have a growth mind-set and commitment to continuous improvement and professional learning.
· Collaborative and team-oriented
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to lift and carry children up to 70 lbs.
· Passion for working with and engaging children in student-driven learning experiences.
· Demonstrate organizational and multitasking skills
· Deliver required paperwork on time and to completion
· Knowledge, education or experience in one or more of the following; Reggio Emilia inspired education background or experience, Inquiry driven, Project-based learning and/or design thinking, Student-centered instruction, Research-based instructional strategies
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.50 – $16.50 per hour
Following CDC guidelines
Riverstone International school is a private, independent school in Boise, Idaho guided by its mission to inspire “courageous journeys of...Apply For This Job
Company Description Organizational Overview In 2020, KIPP Eastern North Carolina (KIPP ENC) and KIPP Charlotte took the first steps to...Apply For This Job
WWLC is looking to hire early Childhood Professionals who possess a positive attitude, aptitude to learn, enjoy teaching and playing...Apply For This Job
$1000 Sign-on Bonus! Academies of Math and ScienceElementary Teacher, 2nd GradeLocation: 434 W Lerdo Rd., Tucson, AZ, 85706 Position Summary:...Apply For This Job
As an Assistant Teacher at Primrose School Liberty Park you will help young minds explore, discover and understand the world...Apply For This Job
We are expanding our team of elementary and secondary ESE Teachers throughout Polk County, FL and hiring full-time positions for...Apply For This Job