Advance your career with Mindlance! We have been connecting talented Healthcare professionals with world-class companies since 1999. Mindlance is here to help you to find the perfect fit with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking some IT Project Manager for an exciting career growth opportunity.
Make your next big career move with the kind of position that will allow you to be genuinely passionate about the work you do! Our recruiters will work closely with you to help you get the edge over the competition. Let Mindlance advocate for you – apply today!
Title: IT Project Manager
Duration: 6 months (temp to hire)
Location: Tampa, FL 33610
The IT Project Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise.
· Looking for a hands-on Project Manager to manage application development projects. Will need to be strong at Writing, driving, executing and delivering project plans. Ideal candidate will have been a BA in the past and moved into PM.
· MUST have 5+ years of Project Management experience
· MUST have 5+ years of financial industry experience with at least 3 years in banking (must be within last 7 years of experience).
· Will need to have some knowledge with writing SQL queries (but not extensive)
· NOT Looking for Scrum Masters or telecom/networking project experience.
· Will convert after 6+ months out.
· 6+ years of Program or Project management experience, working within atechnology delivery function with experience in organizing, analyzing and visualizing enterprise data to enable data-driven decision making and actions.
· 3 + years financial services experience in Credit/Market Risk or Global Markets is required.
· Business Analysis/Project Management experience required
· Primarily, the individual needs strong skills in business analysis, program management/planning, presentations and communication.
· The individual should have highly proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables), and MS project,
· Must have the ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, environment, take initiative/ownership and take on various assignments/roles.
· Must have good negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
“Mindlance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of – Minority/Gender/Disability/Religion/LGBTQI/Age/Veterans.”
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: One location