MKG is looking for a talented and versatile Mid-level Graphic Designer to join our Design team.
As a creative agency specializing in brand action, each project we take on is totally different from the next. With that, graphic scopes encompass a wide range of 2D needs — both digital and physical. The right candidate will demonstrate excitement for working across a variety of execution types as well as a persistent curiosity of new mediums and methods to try.
The Graphic Designer will work both independently and collaboratively (alongside both 2D and 3D designers) at varying capacities: leading projects individually, leading projects in partnership with a teammate or supporting portions of projects a teammate is leading.
*Note: This position is remote for the time being with expectation that the position will be in LA when offices re-open late November.
– Development of original identity systems and/or overall graphic art direction for new campaigns or experiential properties
– Creation of all print and digital graphics for campaigns or live events. Graphics could include: social and web assets, printed assets, environmental graphics, signage and wayfinding, branded swag, packaging, digital interfaces, micro-sites, video assets, and more.
– Proposal deck design
– Generation of internal marketing materials.
– Work directly with vendors and partners to see work through production phase (ex: printing companies, developers)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
– Have a proven track record of creative execution with 2-5 years experience
– Demonstrate super strong graphic/typography skills and a keen design eye
– Have experience in both building original brand identities and tightly following existing brand guidelines
– Demonstrate a passion for staying on top/ahead of design trends and culture
– Be confident and articulate in presenting work (internally and externally)
– Speak up and offer perspectives that further push the work
– Possess excellent organizational skills
– Be able to multi-task and manage several projects with various deadlines at any given time
– Have diligent follow-through on every task assigned
– Have the ability to work calmly under pressure and meet all deadlines
– Be a self-starter and act proactively
– Possess at least some working knowledge of print processes
– Possess at least some working knowledge of digital media
– Have stellar people & communication skills
– Thrive in a collaborative environment
– Demonstrate skills in the area of illustration (a plus but not a requirement!)
– Have knowledge or experience in simple animations/motion graphics (a plus but not a requirement!)
– Have knowledge or experience in web/UX/UI design (a plus but not a requirement!)
– Degree in Graphic/Communications Design AND/OR have the ability to demonstrate robust experience working in the field (formal college education/degree not required)
– Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
– Working knowledge of Google Workplace
– Working knowledge of Google Slides and/or Powerpoint is a plus
– Knowledge of Wordpress, Invision, Sketch, Webflow, Figma or other digital software/platforms is a big plus!
– Knowledge of AfterEffects or other animation/video editing software is a big plus!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to examples of your work/portfolio.
Overview Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled...Apply For This Job
Clearance Required: Secret Education Required: BA/BS US Citizenship: Required The MIL Corporation is now hiring! Let your imagination take flight...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Windows System Engineer. The role...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Job summaryDo you like Alexa? Do you have a passion for cars? Do you like FireTV? Do you love...Apply For This Job
Do you want to be a part of a team with an established and major company that has a good...Apply For This Job
About X-Energy X-energy, is a small entrepreneurial Gen IV nuclear power plant and fuel design company that recently signed an...Apply For This Job