RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Are you hungry for career advancement, a great work environment and great benefits?? Do you like to deliver world class customer service while working with a team? If so, Pizza Hut is the place for you. MUY! Pizza Tejas is looking for leaders who are dedicated to putting together a winning team. Here at Pizza Hut our Restaurant General Managersare all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. Working with Pizza Hut you can expect to work with smart, experienced, fun people as well as receive great training and chances for growth. Providing plenty of excitement and unique challenges Pizza Hut provides a world of opportunity.
Restaurant General Manager responsibilities include:
· Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
· Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
· Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
· Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
· Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
· Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
· Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
· Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
· Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
· Champions recognition and motivation efforts
· The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
· 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results. You’re all about creating a great place to work for your team.
· You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile.
· We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
· You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life. You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
· You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
· 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes).
· Able to pass a Drug Screen
· Able to pass a Background Check
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
MUY Pizza Tejas LLC is a EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,248.00 – $46,000.00 per year
Sport Clips Hiring Event Event DetailsDate: Monday, June 7, 2021 Location: Sport Clips, 1750 Churn Creek Rd, Redding, CA 96002...Apply For This Job
Buffalo’s Cafe is growing! We currently have locations throughout Georgia and in Alabama. Join us on this exciting journey and...Apply For This Job
Six Seven Restaurant and Lounge at The Edgewater is one of the best downtown Seattle restaurants and we are excited...Apply For This Job
Assists General Manager in achieving restaurant objectives, including assigning, directing and following up on activities of team members. Provides quality...Apply For This Job
House Mom/Employee Meals Cook Heart Six Ranch is looking for a house mom to live in the girl’s dormitory (separate...Apply For This Job
Overview HOA Brands is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team at Hooters of Newport! The Restaurant Manager...Apply For This Job