My Virtual Academy is excited to offer a remote teaching position to qualified candidates! If selected, training begins mid-July for the Fall 2021 semester. MVA is hiring Michigan elementary, middle, and secondary certified teachers to join our team.
The role of a teacher at MVA is to promote student success in an online learning environment. The teacher is the official contact with the student weekly. Teachers monitor progress and ensure the student is working in their courses in Edmentum, the primary coursework used by students in the MVA program. Teachers document and retain an online activity log detailing two-way interactions for each of their students.
· Valid Michigan teaching certificate required.
· Successful passing of background check, drug screen, and physical
Preferred candidates will have the following qualities:
· Embrace technology in student learning.
· Knowledge of low-income student needs.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Innovative problem-solving skills.
· Experience collaborating with teams.
My Virtual Academy teachers enjoy:
· Flexible Schedule and Work from Home
· Multiple Professional Development Opportunities
· Health and Wellness Opportunities
· Being on a Team with other Teachers
· Education Benefit after two years of employment
· Hourly Pay Rate starting at $19.00 per hour (Based on education and certification level)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
Assistant Teachers at GREEN HILLS CHILD DEVELOPMENT are part-time educators who connect with our community to bring a breath of...Apply For This Job
AoC’s Vision: Every child in our diverse community reaches academic, social and personal excellence. AoC’s Mission: Academy of the City...Apply For This Job
Our mission is to help students and teachers achieve their full potential. We are working to close the opportunity and...Apply For This Job
Who We Are: Solare Collegiate is a game-changing public charter school in Albuquerque’s Southwest Mesa. We serve grades 5-8, with...Apply For This Job
We are seeking innovative educators with experience and a track record of successful classroom engagement for the 2021-2022 school year....Apply For This Job
As a Teacher at Primrose School of Lowry located at 150 Spruce Street Denver, CO 80230 you will help young...Apply For This Job