NAVER BAND, a subsidiary company of South Korea’s top search portal NAVER Corp, believes in the opportunities that the mobile space and apps have to enhance the way people live and communicate. Our products, BAND, empowers people by helping them achieve common goals in seamless group communication.
BAND is a group communication app that helps group leaders/admins to communicate better with their group members via powerful communication tools that BAND provides. BAND surpassed 100 million downloads and serves over 2.5 million groups in 170+ countries. It has been doubling its user base for three consecutive years in the US.
For more info about BAND, visit https://about.band.us/
· Responsible for overall management and development of all HR aspects for the company.
· Wear multiple heads that include in developing and/or executing strategies for team building, team bonding and communicating with the HQ.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
· This position is responsible for conducting all employee recruitment, orientation, onboarding, and training to obtain resources needed for business plans.
· In collaboration with the management team, this position will develop and coordinate team bonding activities to increase employee morale.
· You will gather employees’ feedback and develop and execute projects to improve work environment.
· You will be responsible for planning and executing periodical performance reviews per positions to help employees and team to grow
· You will develop, implement all HR policies and procedures with the CEO and coordinate and manage the following.
BS/BA or equivalent degree
· 3 – 5 years of progressive HR experience
· 1+ year managerial experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Bilingual in English/Korean preferred.
· Experience in implementing and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Experience in payroll, timekeeping, and HR information systems a plus. Excellent knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations including leave administration and labor categorization. Previous experience with a privately-owned business and a multi-state organization is a plus.
· Thorough knowledge of current federal and state employment laws and regulations including, but not limited to, Wage and Hour laws, ADA, FMLA, CFRA, OSHA, workers’ compensation, I-9 requirements, COBRA etc.
· Strong understanding of the recruiting process, benefits administration, employee relations, and other HR functions.
· Strong customer service skills, including the ability to build trusting partnerships across the business.
· Strong knowledge of HR regulations, laws, and policies and working knowledge of applicable regulations such as ERISA, FMLA, ACA, and COBRA.
· Strong PC skills required with specific experience in MS office and web-based computer applications along with other general office equipment.
· Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company.
· Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
Physical Requirements/Work Environments:
While performing duties, employees are occasionally required to bend, squat, stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to thirty (30) pounds. The employee works under typical office conditions, for a high-energy, fast-paced organization. Work in an environment where the noise level is usually quiet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,000.00 – $79,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,000.00 – $79,000.00 per year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Vision Charter Academy Mission Individualized education through partnerships with families and communities. Vision VCA prepares learners for current and future...Apply For This Job
About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been...Apply For This Job
Job Details Full-timeEstimated: $47,000 – $67,000 a year47 minutes ago Benefits Health insurance Tuition reimbursement Qualifications Microsoft Access Analysis skills...Apply For This Job
Job Description Purpose: The Associate Director, Business Human Resources (BHR) is a strategic and trusted partner to the organization, helping...Apply For This Job
Description Job DescriptionThe Account Executive, Partnerships will support the day-to-day management of select clients’ sponsorship development, activation and experiential marketing...Apply For This Job
It’s time for your CAREER to take off We Want YOU! Looking for candidates that are willing to learn and...Apply For This Job