Nomad Temporary Housing is one of the world’s fastest growing firms in the temporary corporate apartment field. We provide accommodations in the U.S. and worldwide through our extensive partner network, all with the dedicated service of one firm. Please view our website at www.nomadtemphousing.com.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual for our Operations Manager role.
The right candidate must possess:
· 4 year college degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. CRM and Database experience is essential to the role.
· Ability to manage 100+ emails per day
· Must be a team player
· 4 years of management experience
· Ability to execute on plans and procedures
· Experienced in Client management
· Experienced in Vendor Management
· Handle day to day issues as well as complex service issues
· Provide training and guidance to a team of 10+
· Extremely detail oriented – Commitment to follow through
· Must possess a strong sense of urgency, to understand the need of a customer and company and be able to communicate various issues.
· Must be a flexible, self-starting and self-managing person.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Managing SLA’s, service delivery and option quality/variety with our vendors
· Handling escalated service issues, and exceeding customer expectations.
· Improving established business processes.
· Creating new business processes.
· Utilizing data reports to improve service issues and guest satisfaction.
· Track and manage staff productivity
· General office duties
· Supporting other sales and service managers
**Please reply back with your salary requirements and complete the assessment test in order to be considered for this position.**
Excellent Salary and Bonus potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
**No Outside Agencies, Please** Would you like to be an essential part of our Executive Management Team? Join our thriving...Apply For This Job
C2G Environmental Consultants, LLC is seeking a dedicated manager to handle the day to day project planning and crew/equipment dispatch....Apply For This Job
Assistant Ops Manager: Mansfield, LA TanMar Companies, LLC was established in 2007 and continues to pride itself as an industry...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager Edmunds Waste Removal (EWR) is looking for a versatile Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing various...Apply For This Job
Summary Banquet Manager will work with our F&B Manager to plan, manage and coordinate the operations of the Minneapolis Events...Apply For This Job
Sr. Manager Quality Assurance Operations-St. Louis MO Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a Science Discipline, Master’s degree preferred. 10+ years of...Apply For This Job