We have a major client looking for an experienced and enthusiastic
SENIOR DESIGNER for INTERIOR TEXTILES
– with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the interior textile industry.
Apart from being highly creative with excellent communication skills you must have experience working with UK customers and suppliers and have a BA (Hons) degree in Textile Design. You must also have a full clean driving licence. Interested? Get in touch with us asap by emailing your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
1. Place of Work – office based nr Hatfield HERTS 5 days a week
2. Start Date – Asap
3. Design skills – ability to create collections from concept to completion with excellent critical path and time management.
4. As well as an ability to spot the trends you must have experience with Pantone and colour matching.
5. Most important skills – highly creative, can ‘push the boundaries’
6. Excellent communication skills – must be able to represent the Company and present ideas and ranges to key customers.
7. Must have experience working with suppliers.
8. CAD Skills required – must have AVA and photoshop abilities.
9. Other Skills – include experience of photo shoots & styling.
10. Majority of time will be spent in the studio.
11. Working with a portfolio of brands from mass – high end.
12. Travel – limited to customers, trade fairs and some mills worldwide
13. Experience working with/at Senior Management Level but still a team player.
14. Management experience is essential as you will be managing 2-3 designers and will be part of a team of 10 designers across various departments.
SALARY / BENEFITS Dependent on Experience (Package Negotiable)
NORMAL HOURS: MONDAY – THURSDAY 8:30AM – 5PM, FRIDAY 8:30AM – 4:30PM