Full Stack Software Developer (Full-time, Remote)
About the Position
Reporting to the Technology Architect, the Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for tackling a wide variety of work and responsibilities, including building bespoke solutions, integrating with existing technologies, configuring 3rd-party products such as CRM software and much more. The ideal candidate will be seeking an environment where new ideas are encouraged, collaboration is essential, and critical thinking is required. Nourish & Sow consistently seeks creative solutions to open ended problems and allows every member of our tight-knit team to voice their opinion and express their unique leadership qualities, regardless of position or title.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Developing bespoke solutions and integrating existing technology; will include writing code daily
· Configuring and integrating 3rd party products, such as CRM software
· Reading and understanding APIs and documentation, executing integrations
· Providing input and making decisions regarding architecture and implementation choices
· Working with a highly technical team in an Agile environment to provide timely, effective, and customized software solutions
Skills & Requirements
· At least 2 years of experience developing full-stack applications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of and experience working with AWS (especially Lambda, DynamoDB, S3), React and TypeScript
· Experience integrating with third-party APIs
· Easily adaptable to new technology and ideas
· Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team
· Strong desire to learn and grow as a developer
About Nourish & Sow
A modern, service-driven business consulting firm, Nourish & Sow exists to free entrepreneurs and business owners from the day-to-day responsibilities they have in their business and allow them to do what they love doing. Clients choose Nourish & Sow for our ability to develop creative and cost-effective solutions and implement those solutions directly into their business.
Nourish & Sow is a company where culture is paramount. Our culture is fueled by self-accountability, creativity, and collective growth. We’ve established our culture by constantly encouraging new ideas, accepting constructive criticism, empowering decision-making, and requiring personal accountability. We believe growth and progress happen naturally when people are aligned with their purpose and pursue their passions. We’ve created a culture of alignment and growth inside Nourish & Sow and we’re translating that to other businesses.
*Salary starts at $80,000 + based on experience.
*Nourish and Sow is a fully remote company and currently authorized to hire in the following states – AZ, FL, GA, NV, VA and WA.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote