Company Overview: For more than 115 years Ovation Communities has been caring for Milwaukee’s older adults. Located on Prospect Avenue, our beautiful building overlooks Lake Michigan and offers the convenience of free underground parking accessible to all employees. We continue to carry our rich legacy and unwavering commitment forward, while building a sense of belonging through shared experiences, passion, and teamwork.
Under supervision, the CNA performs direct resident care, assists with activities of daily living, and provides a safe environment for our residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.)
· Provides bed bath, tub bath or shower, perineal care
· Dental, hair, nail, shaving, dressing, and undressing, applications of make-up, hearing aids and eyeglasses
· Ambulating, transferring, positioning by using assistive devices such as walker, wheelchair, mechanical lifts, gait belt or lift sheets
· Answers all call lights promptly
· Encourages active participation of resident in meeting their needs by promoting individualized, restorative care, attending activities, council meetings, and family involvement
· Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure and weights
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.