Construction Operations Director
POSITION: Operations Director (4+ employees)
REPORTS TO: COO/Integrator
The Operations Director has a primary duty of leading and managing the department managers who oversee the Service/Safety, Warehouse, Production, and Customer Care/Scheduling departments. This individual will help formulate strategies to influence the business direction, and ensure that managers implement such strategies; as well as initiating and implementing plans to enhance efficiencies within the operation of Peak Structural. In addition, the Operations Director will oversee the short-term and long-term goals with operations, and see that each department meets, or exceeds, annual goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Leads and manages Peak Structural’s Warehouse, Service, and Fleet managers. Has the authority and responsibility to hire, fire, allocate work, provide training, set and inspect performance expectations, evaluate performance, reward and recognize, discipline, and recommend wage changes, promotions, transfers, or any other change of employee status. His/her recommendations are given serious weight in each decision.
2. Formulates strategies to influence business direction and ensures managers implement such strategies. Forecasts trends based on industry focus and general financial climate. Initiates and implements plans to enhance efficiencies within Peak Structural, and increase Service sales. Ensures Service, Warehouse, and Fleet managers meet or exceed annual goals.
3. Works with the management team to formulate and implement strategic plans and budgeting decisions.
4. Manages Peak Structural’s safety program; including but not limited to planning for and facilitating safety trainings, processes Workers Compensation claims and/or other claims against the policy, performs routine safety checks of the building and grounds, etc.
5. Handles customer escalations that have surpassed the Service Manager, and works to resolve all issues with customers.
Production Manager (s)
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Knowledge of construction or related trades.
2. Passion for learning new ideas and practices.
3. Exhibits a growth mindset, knowing that more is possible.
4. Genuinely humble, not threatened by the success of others.
5. Knowledge of management principles and practices.
6. Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
7. Skill in verbal and written communication.
8. Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
9. Strong presentation skills.
10. Knowledge and experience managing to a profit and loss
11. Possess talent and personal traits:
· Accountability for Others Personal Accountability
· Communication Problem Solving
· Customer Focus Results Orientation
· Influencing Others Self-Starting
· Leading Others Self-Management
· Motivating Others Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred;
2. 5+ years of high-level management experience; or,
3. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
4. Warehouse/inventory management experience
5. A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
6. Has at least 20 years construction experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And,...Apply For This Job
Knutson Construction is accepting applications for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in our Rochester office. “Together We...Apply For This Job
If you have a passion for exceptional customer service, youll be in good company at industry-leadingMobile Modular Portable Storage. As...Apply For This Job
STRUCTURAL integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and...Apply For This Job
Classification:Non-Exempt Job Summary:The Maintenance Technician is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining large industrial textile processing equipment, as well as...Apply For This Job
Basic Purpose and Objective of the PositionLead, design and integrate mechanical systems that achieve proper product functionality as well as...Apply For This Job