Company – People10 Technologies Inc.
Location – (Remote)
As a Full stack Developer, you will have an accelerated growth path into an Architect, techno-functional or managerial career streams.
· Write state-of-the-art code for enterprise applications using coding best-practices
· Provide adequate code coverage using automated unit test frameworks
· Conduct code reviews, and follow the continuous integration, and continuous delivery best practices
· Understanding overall architecture and contribute to the high-level and low-level design
· Rigorously follow high development standards and engineering practices within the team
· Coordinate with product owners, business analysts, and architects for technical roadmap and plans
· Coordinate with offshore teams in India for technical deliverables
· As a key member of a globally distributed agile team, collaborate with Scrum team members
· Communicate and coordinate effectively to all stakeholders
Must Have Skills
· Strong expertise on back-end technologies such as Java, Node.js or PHP (Either one of the backend technology is fine)
· Ability to write clean code
· Ability to communicate and articulate clearly and work collaboratively in an agile team
At People10, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment surrounded by helpful colleagues and a workplace where feedback flows freely. If you are re looking to make an impact, People10 is the place for you. People10 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Our culture of open door policy, constant connect with leadership team, opportunities for skill development through diversified learning initiatives like code combat, meetups, knowledge booster sessions makes People10 an rewarding place to work.
People10 is a new-age ‘Agile and Lean Product Engineering’ firm that empowers businesses to be fast-and fail-proof through state-of-the-art IT solutions. With more than 10 years of successful operations in India and United States, we craft custom solutions in web, mobile, cloud and data analytics using rapid agile and lean engineering methods and productivity frameworks. Our trend-setting ways of making software ensures faster time to market, product quality, lower risk and transparency.
To know more, please visit – www.people10.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
IT / Network Support – Scott, LA At TanMar Communications, we have truly given a new name to being a...Apply For This Job
Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The...Apply For This Job
Software EngineerJob Category: EngineeringTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Top SecretEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to...Apply For This Job
Overview Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. Since 1921, Pep Boys has been one of...Apply For This Job
Position Summary We are looking for a Senior level full stack Software Engineer with expert knowledge in building micro-service based...Apply For This Job
InfoMagnus 5882 Bolsa Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, USA Job Position: Software Developer with strong Dev Ops – Remote Role...Apply For This Job