The yearly compensation range for this role is: Minimum- $103,680 to Maximum- $155,520. The successful candidate will be offered a yearly compensation that aligns with their individual skills and experience as it directly relates to the position requirements. In addition to the yearly salary, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to include: health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Peraton is seeking a skilled Contact Center SME – Computer Systems Engineer/Architect to join our team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience in UCCE designing and developing solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns. Must be adept at quickly understanding what is required to develop compelling value for both Peraton and our client.
* Perform systems management and integration functions within Call Manager, Unity Connection, ICM, and CVP.
* Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
* May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
* Interpret and analyze requirements, identify risks, design, build, configure, upgrade, test, and support Cisco UCCE solutions.
* Candidate must have significant engineering and support experience with ICM, UCM, and UCx integration within a Cisco UCCE environment, including ability to perform upgrades and deployments.
* Candidate must have significant engineering and support experience with ICM, CVP, and Finesse architecture including application design, deployment, and testing.
* Specifically, the candidate must have significant engineering and support experience with VoIP networking, including CUBE and CUSP deployments within a Cisco UCCE environment, including end-to-end troubleshooting, debugging and Wireshark data analysis.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline and 9 years of experience, OR Master’s degree and 7 years of experience, OR 13 years of experience in lieu of a degree
* Minimum of 7 years of experience with:
* Cisco UCCE (otherwise known as ICM Enterprise) development and deployment as well as Script Design and Deployment with an emphasis on Call Type reporting metrics
* SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis
* Intermediate Cisco, Intermediate VoIP, Intermediate UAT, Intermediate TCP/IP, Intermediate Cisco Unity, Intermediate Cisco PIX OS, Intermediate Cisco Call Manager.
* Minimum of 6 years of experience with:
* Process development, support and implementation of systems architecture
* Network Design
* Must have advanced knowledge of a Call Center environment
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI) security clearance
* Must be a US Citizen
* Team player, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving, and organizational skills
* Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
* Think strategically, act tactically and deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Communicate effectively at different levels within the organization, to include senior management and operations personnel
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Details Full-time$150,000 – $160,000 a year4 hours ago Qualifications React Full-stack development DynamoDB Microservices Kanban Full Job Description The...Apply For This Job
About Us At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for managing day-to-day projects across small to large project types across...Apply For This Job
Job Description Assistant Professor, Industrial Design, College of DAAP Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation’s...Apply For This Job
The Full Stack developer is responsible for designing, architecting, planning, and overseeing interactive technologies and applications that are delivered via...Apply For This Job
Overview: ViaPath is looking for a Telecommunication Technician 3 (Site Admin Technician 3) to join the Field Services team. Under...Apply For This Job