Performance Radiator® operates 37 stores throughout Canada and the United States, including Hawaii.
We offer consumers, professional installers and fleet managers a complete selection of the highest quality aftermarket automobile parts. Our name brand products are widely recognized by automotive repair professionals, fleet managers, automobile collision repair professionals, and insurance estimators for their fit and superior engine cooling performance.
We are currently looking for an individual to join our management team as a Store Operations Manager. Quality people make the difference. In this position, you provide the leadership and direction for the local branch.
Primary responsibilities of a Store Operations Manager include:
· Administers operational procedures for warehouse activities such as:
· Checking outbound delivery trucks for accuracy.
· Matching inbound/outbound shipments to invoices
· Safe handling of materials.
· Maintaining an accurate warehouse inventory.
· Directly responsible for organization of all paperwork relating to warehouse operations.
· Inspires and motivates staff to achieve challenging goals.
Ideal candidates must have:
· Proven leadership skills.
· Attention to detail
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Working knowledge of business mathematics and the ability to apply this knowledge to management position.
· Functional knowledge of all areas of daily operation of warehouse.
· Functional knowledge of email and Microsoft office.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Automotive Experience Preferred
Performance Radiator offers:
· Competitive Wages
· Health insurance
· Paid Vacation/Holidays
· Casual work environment
· Opportunities for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $47,500.00 per year
Work Location: One location
OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION RESPONSIBILITIES: The Foundation’s Operations Manager shall have responsibilities across administrative/office functions as well as event and...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY The Operations Manager / Plant Manager Directs all production activities including supervision of department supervisors engaged in manufacturing,...Apply For This Job
See what you’re missing. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics – from detecting threats for F-35 pilots...Apply For This Job
VP of Operations JOB LOCATION: Charlotte, NC Full-time Would you like to work for a full-service restoration company who is...Apply For This Job
About Quartz: At Quartz, we hold a vision of a collaborative future. Our services and technology bring Senior executives and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications: Associate’s Degree (Required) Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field (Preferred) Work Conditions: Ability to be mobile and...Apply For This Job