Korean Bilingual HR Director
1. Develop HR management strategy, policy, and procedure for the entire company.
2. Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends.
3. Oversees the daily/weekly workflow of HR/EHS/GA department.
4. Contribute to vendor evaluations, pricing negotiations and oversee service contractor agreements.
5. Coach and counsel all managements about employment law and compliance issues to be aligned to company business goal.
1. Partner with executive leaders and their teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that cultivate growth, innovation, employee engagement and organizational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership for creating, building, and implementing programs, processes, and tools to help set up managers and employees for success.
2. Drive a company culture of passion, trust, accountability, and engagement through HR programs that support strong business results and employee engagement.
3. Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
4. Serve as a coach and advocate across all levels of the organization, lead issue resolution.
5. Own and implement our benefits and compensation, performance management, and employee/employer compliance programs.
6. Design and implement our learning and development programs from onboarding to continuous education.
7. First-hand experience in the design and implementation of HR programs like benefits administration, employee relations, leadership development, job leveling, and employee recognition/retention.
8. Efficiently scale our HR team and process in a way that leverages self-service, automation, and technology in collaboration with HRIS. Quantify and manage to a high standard of customer service.
9. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources function (e.g., EEO, ERISA, Wage & Hour). Monitor’s exposure of the company. Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance. Approves all information submitted. Acts as primary contact with labor counsel and outside government agencies.
12. Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the entire company.
13. Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-team member relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
14. Serves as first point of escalation, communicates business developments and organizational changes to subordinates, addresses and resolves employee concerns.
15. Conduct Weekly Team Meetings with HR/EHS/GA.
16. Develops and implements departmental budgets.
17. Other duties as assigned.
1. Provide support for event planning for factory-wide celebrations and luncheons.
2. Contribute to vendor evaluations, pricing negotiations and oversee service contractor agreements.
3. Keep track/update KPI reports for Waste management of recycling process, general waste, disposal of waste in proper way including bailor process and account management with partners and service providers.
4. Evaluate/stay up to date on liability insurances, property & asset loss, compensation insurance, risk management and automobile insurance for the entire company.
5. Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategy that drives business results
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Evaluate, assess, and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients.
2. Track accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts.
3. Contribute to environmental regulations and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance.
4. Track incident metrics, apply finding and necessary permits.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Assumes other duties as assigned by President.
2. Provide supervision for HR and GA team.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
1. Great communication attitude with floor supervisors and team leaders, and employees.
2. Broad knowledge of employment, compensation and payroll, employee relations. Well-developed administrative skills. Strong management skills—principles and people.
3. 7-10 years of experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within Human Resources.
4. Experience in the manufacturing industry required and Korean bi-lingual preferred.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
6. Professional Certification from HRCI or SHRM required.
7. Deep knowledge of legal HR compliance matters.
8. Experience supporting both exempt and non-exempt workforces.
9. Experience with high growth startups and/or global operations would be a major plus.
10. Data driven with the ability to master complex business problems.
11. A natural coach and mentor who relates well with others, listens effectively, and can build rapport with a diverse workforce – all in the spirit of helping employees at all levels move from goal to outcome in a developmental way.
1. High energy level, comfortable performing multifaced projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
2. Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible.
3. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
4. Good communication skills, written and verbal.
5. Resourceful and well organized.
6. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but be able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
7. Focus on goal and team-oriented leadership style.
1. Accountable to the President for all phases of activities.
2. Close coordination with all teams for day-to-day functional needs.
3. Advises, consults, and coordinates with President and other members of senior leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Job description Company Overview: Our client is an idustry leader founded over 10 years ago. The company values and promotes...Apply For This Job
HR Generalist The strong leader in this role will provide strategic support and oversight of the Nekoosa Wisconsin site with...Apply For This Job
Business Overview At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health,...Apply For This Job
Summary/Objective The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function....Apply For This Job
Description The New Yorker is a multi-platform media enterprise, spanning print, digital, audio, video, and live events. Founded in 1925,...Apply For This Job
Description Ref ID: 02640-#######068Classification: Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation: DOERobert Half Accountemps is recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a temporary to...Apply For This Job