PATIENT MEDICAL SCHEDULER – REMOTE (INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR)
If you have experience scheduling in a clinical environment, you could be part of the exploding Health Care outsource industry. Work from home, supporting physicians and clinical staff scheduling appointments, and supporting patients. We provide support to thousands of physicians and clinical staff working at prestigious facilities throughout the country. We require experience scheduling office visits for multiple physicians in an EMR, preferably Epic.
We provide 2 weeks of protocol training; you will be paid $60 a day for 4 hours of training daily. Post training continue to make a minimum of $60 a day with a requirement of 4 hours a day minimum. You can work more hours and get paid for any transactions over $60. At the end of 4 weeks, you will cut over to transaction pay, and you can increase your hours over the required 4 hours per day. Work as many hours as you want.
Full and Part Time positions available. Minimum 4 hours 8 am to 5 pm EST
· Bilingual a plus.
· Minimum 2+ years recent (within 3 years) experience in a Physician’s office or Medical Center Registration/Scheduling office. Must have worked in an EMR doing patient registrations, understand visit types and have experience dealing with patients.
· Ability to triage patient requirements in a multi-modality environment
· EPIC experience a bonus!
· WINDOWS 10 Computer and high-speed internet required
· Ability to work in multiple computer windows is critical.
· Two computer screens necessary
· Good Phone presence required.
· Excellent verbal, grammar and spelling skills necessary.
REFERENCES REQUIRED — must include 2 business and 2 personal references.
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Job Discription Are you a Mental Health Professional looking for an opportunity to make a difference in today’s youth? AMIkids...Apply For This Job
Description Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) *Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits* Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company...Apply For This Job
Job Description Mental Health Care Coordinator – WISe (Swing Shift – Monday to Thursday 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm) General...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Senior Clinical Nurse – Full-Time Schedule: 8-hour shift: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with rotating...Apply For This Job
Job Description Sun River Health provides the highest quality of comprehensive primary, preventative and behavioral health services to all who...Apply For This Job
We are actively seeking motivated Bilingual Certified Medical Assistants who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in...Apply For This Job