What You’ll Do: As a hotel, we offer a lot of different services: from catering to rooms to entertainment to banquets, we do it all. And we need someone to help us get the word out. As the Director of Sales & Marketing, you’ll oversee all sales functions. You’ll constantly develop strategies to solicit new and retain existing business.
Here are just a few of the tasks you’ll be responsible for daily:
· Direct the solicitation efforts of the sales staff.
· Interview, hire and train all sales associates.
· Compile and direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the sales department.
· Conduct research on the hospitality industry to develop new marketing strategies.
· Develop and conduct presentations to prospective clients.
Where You’ve Been:
We’re looking for someone with at least a bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or a related field. You also have 3-5 years of previous experience in sales, some of which has been hotel sales. Most importantly, you are someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and can work well under pressure.
When You’re Here:
Be prepared to accommodate varying schedules including nights, weekends and holidays. But wait, there’s a great upside: in exchange for your flexibility, we offer excellent pay, hotel discounts, F&B discounts and the opportunity to be part of an anything-but-standard growing hotel company.
Job Type: Full-time
All guests and associates are required to wear masks, use social distancing, frequently washing hands or sanitizing hands.
Work Location: One location