Contract to hire opportunity working for a Fortune 500 company.
This position is responsible for companywide telecommunication/network analysis, project management and support. Scope of the position includes the timely review and resolution of projects and activities using analysis and judgment in conjunction with instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Company Cell Phone: Engage with all designated cell phone carriers. Understand, communicate, and follow company cell phone policies and practices while maintaining the company-wide program. Manage and facilitate carrier conversations to analyze the offerings with providers and how it fits into our structure. Monitor, analyze and communicate new cell phone plans and phone models changes for employee updates needed. Ongoing support and communication of all changes to management and user base. Initiate phone and cell service changes as requested by employees and/or locations. Respond to management or employees’ questions on service and phone offerings and troubleshoot as necessary with carriers. Manage cell phone billing company wide. Work with facility management and carriers to resolve any billing issues that come up. Analyze usage and spend data to optimize costs. Monitor carrier’s performance to contracts.
· Voice/Data Service: Analyze billings and evaluate facilities with high monthly voice or data costs to determine if lower cost options exist with current carrier or if there is a better option. Present recommendations and options to IT management. Initiate and manage company-wide service conversion projects. Work with IT management on RFPs and new/changed carrier agreements. Work with facilities and voice carriers to resolve any and all billing issues. Initiate voice and data service changes with carriers as requested. Maintain service databases with most current and relevant data. Responsible for ordering phone headsets and other phone related equipment, per request.
· Have familiarity with voice systems, cell phones, carriers and equipment and carrier portals.
· Have familiarity with Local and Wide Area Networks concepts.
· Have familiarity with investigating and resolving help desk service requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must have strong organizational skills to manage several projects at once, numerous deadlines, and requests.
· Must be computer literate with desktop applications and comfortable with navigating internal and external browser-based systems.
· Must have the ability to adapt to and work effectively and independently in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
· Must be able to evaluate and prioritize tasks for efficiency and completeness to meet various deadlines.
· Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Knowledgeable about data analysis using Excel or Power BI
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Work Location: One location
Job Title: Project Manager (Lead Design Engineer) Overview: Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing...Apply For This Job
MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic and dynamic Project Specialist in the Iowa / Minnesota region! At MetroNet,...Apply For This Job
Stefanini is looking for a Python Developer in New York. Duties:Structured Finance & Lending (SFL) Engineering Team within Global Markets...Apply For This Job
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s the refreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringing fiber...Apply For This Job
Urgently Hiring REMOTE Senior Software Engineer (DevopsAWSNodeJS) Position This Jobot Job is hosted by Alvin Truong Are you a fit?...Apply For This Job
Do you have app development skills? Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career in web development? Atlas Staffing...Apply For This Job