General Summary:Responsible for ensuring assigned production machines, machine parts, and areas are cleaned and sanitized as assigned.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser’s offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Resers care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Must follow safe chemical handling procedures
2. Must follow LOTO program
3. Must follow chemical labeling guidelines
4. Responsible for safely cleaning the production facility and equipment
5. Must be willing to help co-workers. Helps uphold a Team Member environment supporting others with positive behavior. Must be willing to work or assist in cleaning any area that needs cleaning
6. Verify assigned area is ready for Sanitation
7. Dismantles, cleans and reassembles assigned production equipment as needed per SSOP.
8. Identifies and reports any equipment opportunities identified, reassembles and tests all production machines and equipment.
9. Must follow the proper steps of sanitation. Cleans and sanitizes areas of responsibility.
10. Inspects all equipment after it has been cleaned
11. Verify assigned area is ready for production to start after Sanitation is complete
12. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
1. Experience as a sanitation worker in a food plant environment is preferred.
2. High school education or equivalent is preferred.
3. OSHA knowledge is preferred.
4. Work various shifts, including night shift, with some weekend work as required.
5. Spanish Speaking is preferred.
6. Ability to read, write, and understand English is preferred.
7. Basic arithmetic skills.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25F to 110F.
3. Frequent exposure to hazardous material and waste.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 60 lbs. is required.
5. Repetitive hand, wrist, and finger activities.
Recipe for Success
Resers is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Resers has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Resers family of brands include Resers American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Resers operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.
GPS Manufacturer/Distributor Motor heads we are looking for you!Do have a passion for cars – classics to sports, motorcycles to...Apply For This Job
STOCK Development is a diversified real estate company celebrating over 20 years in Southwest Florida. The family-owned company, under the...Apply For This Job
Position Summary / Scope of Responsibility: The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics LLC (CAO) is one of the nations largest Orthopaedics...Apply For This Job
Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet?...Apply For This Job
The foreman position is to supervise construction in the field , provide leadership, and ensure timely, successful completion of all...Apply For This Job
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for day to day operation of the stores within their region. The territory...Apply For This Job