Description • Deliver the full range of HR Generalist services to leaders and team members with an emphasis on talent acquisition, employee engagement, culture building and implementation of HR programs.
• Works in conjunction with managers to establish and execute on short and long-term staffing strategies. Manages full life cycle recruiting,
• Perform associated talent acquisition activities, including job description development, job posting management, internal and external recruiting events, applicant screenings and interviews.
• Facilitate interactive onboarding process and maintain frequent contact with new team members, identifying and addressing any issues to ensure retention of talent.
• Develop and maintain HR and recruiting metrics and identify any areas of opportunity.
• Provide guidance on managing complex organizational and people issues. Will assist HR Manager in conducting investigations, employee counseling and documentation.
• Identify, develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to build a positive employment experience.
• Guide managers through the performance management process to maximize the achievement of business goals. Ensure that evaluations and recommendations are completed timely and within guidelines.
• Provides training and education to managers and supervisors on a variety of HR topics, such as interviewing techniques, harassment and management basics.
• Perform administrative tasks in the areas of talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation and benefits, HRIS and legal compliance.
• Direct responsibility for the knowledge, application and compliance with current labor laws, rules and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned. Requirements Microsoft Office Suites, HRIS – Human Resources Info Systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit for more information.