Ref ID: 02940-#######657
Classification: Payroll Administrator
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
There is an opening for a Payroll Administrator at Accountemps, for candidates who have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. In addition, if you possess excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, this may be the right job for you. Belonging to a dedicated and dynamic team, this opportunity is an excellent chance for career growth. Based in New York, New York, the Payroll Administrator position is a long-term temporary opportunity.
How you will make an impact
– Take charge of all questions and requests related to payroll
– Manage employee deductions and other liabilities
– Produce reports after compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
– Continue implementation of established policies and procedures to maintain payroll operations, reporting changes where necessary
– Put together summaries of employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments and employee federal and state income and social security taxes to calculate all payroll liabilities
– Managing payroll information by keeping proper records for collecting, calculating, and entering data
– Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
– Using federal and state regulations and guidelines, ensure company compliance
– Miscellaneous duties as assigned
– Exercise review and verification of source documents
– Maintain all updates of payroll records by tracking changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers
– Secure confidential payroll operation information and maintain employee confidence
– Prepare for department heads relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
– Provide assistance as necessary for all internal and external audits related to payroll
Payroll – Union, Weekly Payroll, SAP, Employee Timesheets, Review Timesheets
Robert Half is the world s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.###.####. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Posted on :
Description Ref ID: 02940-#######006Classification: Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation: $60000.00 to $65000.00 yearlyDo you love building solid customer relationships? You might be...Apply For This Job
Family Allergy & Asthma has an opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join our growing accounting team at our headquarters...Apply For This Job
Job Description Account Specialist 1275 Gary Ave, Pueblo, CO 81001 COPU2 Public Store Full-Time Shift(s): MON TUE WED THU FRI...Apply For This Job
Mon-Club Management Inc. dba Mountain Club on Loon Title: Jr.Accountant Job Classification: Full-Time Hourly Direct Report: Controller Overview: The White...Apply For This Job
Description Edelman is looking for an up and coming copywriter with a passion for social media to join our squad...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Account Executive is a sales position responsible for executing Heart of Hospice’s mission and vision by ensuring...Apply For This Job