Who we are
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands’ End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in Great Places to Work in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at [
The Digital Account Coordinator role is an entry level role suited for someone who is passionate about uncovering insights on what strategies drive the best return for our portfolio of global clients.
This creative self-starter will work closely with a Senior member of the Customer Success team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset, and making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
This role will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
* Work closely with team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset
* Making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
* Developing relevant client-facing account proposals with the support of cross-functional teams
* Proactively supporting the Account Management Team in campaign setup and launch as well as taking initiative to determine strategic account recommendations to increase client’s overall return
* Keen interest in data & the ability to create a story from this data to put forth actionable solution
* Bachelors degree (Advertising, Marketing, or other aligned field); some relevant prior experience be it by way of permanent, casual or internship role (digital experience preferred but not required)
* Passionate about growing brands’ digital footprint – within the food & beverage and subscription retail verticals, and more
* Tech Savvy – Comfortable using online marketing and email platforms to communicate across teams & measure performance
* Effective Communicator – Keeps others informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed. Welcomes constructive criticism for career development
* Creative Thinker – Approaches projects, proposals, and account optimizations with a creative lens. Able to interpret and extract insight from data & convey in an effective manner
* Problem solver – Approaches problems with common sense and practical solutions orientation
* Highly Organized Self-Starter- Responds well under pressure and is able to prioritize & complete tasks efficiently & effectively. Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
* Self driven entrepreneurial spirit
* Positive, can-do attitude & a fun personality
* (Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot (not required but viewed favorably)
* Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and strengthening of our communities. Our NY Office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. This includes all Roktstars, clients, contractors, vendors and suppliers who will be onsite at the Rokt New York Office.
* Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture – we only want the brightest and the best.
* Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
* Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, Level Up investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Roktspeed – Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
* Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Roktstar Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
* Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC Office allows dogs in the office!
* Become a shareholder. All Roktstars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
* See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities – Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
* We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles – irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Posted on :
Description Healthcare Organization is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator. Coordinate all phases of Human Resources Information System. Manage all...Apply For This Job
Description New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Shifts: Morning, DayLocation:BethpageHourly...Apply For This Job
Description Implement, execute and oversee an efficient onboarding and offboarding procedure for all employees that is compliant with all state...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description NOT YOUR TRADITIONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ROLE!Are you an excellent proofreader??Our client, a well-respected global executive search firm...Apply For This Job
Description Position Summary:We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Faculty Group Practice Billing Coordinator II. In...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. What is an...Apply For This Job